注册
查看: 1898|回复: 3

加拿大不会看到象美国房价下跌的情形

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-9-1 18:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
据EDMONTON REAL ESTATE BLOG 杂志报道
% l5 {  L9 L8 d" V. z- [Canadian Real Estate Won't See the Same Cooling as the U.S. ) d9 \7 j8 ^. U' w
This article from the Globe and Mail outlines all the reasons that the Canadian real estate market is still going strong, and won't see the same kind of downturn as in the US. They do suggest that with the kind of price increases we've seen in Calgary and Edmonton a local cooling may be in order, but at the same time says that housing is here is so affordable relative to the rest of the country that we could just keep on trucking. A closer look at the economy in Alberta shows that it will be some time before there is any price correction here.
& x6 K% I; g+ @" P& M8 i8 j, |" o
9 P# H# ?6 t  @; R/ fWhy our housing market is better insulated; W+ I* {) ]  w& c* M
Canadian real estate may be cooling, but it's not crashing, ROB CARRICK writes, and we positively shine compared with slumping U.S. sales and prices
( {; g% X, ^: z0 Q  [. q9 H- Z: E- U, G+ C: d( n
ROB CARRICK
) J4 [8 f: R( e- I* f5 o  v7 G
# W- ~% C5 I* r  YThe Massachusetts real estate market is just the thing to cure any smugness Canadians might have about how much their homes have gained in value.
1 N' K, a) G' y
  U3 t' O- P4 o: }; IA blast of negative news about the U.S. housing market was released this week, including a report that Massachusetts home sales continued a slide in July that began last fall. But while prices held their own previously, they posted a 3.5-per-cent decline last month that was the worst setback in 13 years.
/ B% b! }# A6 a( X5 C6 ^% \6 h4 u5 ~2 E) d
Sean Rooney, an agent at Boston's First Choice Realty, said sellers are getting frustrated. "They've seen people selling over the past year or so and getting that high price," he said. "Now, they're not getting the prices they're looking for."7 }# F! [% L3 Q; i+ s) `! X  l

( N1 a5 }. x( M, D3 L% g% eAre Canadian homeowners heading for the same kind of shock about the value of their properties? It's hard to generalize about our housing market because of differences between hot and not-so-hot markets, but the answer on the whole seems to be no, if you judge by some key indicators.
* d/ G; \. m. i2 D, k! Q* c" }, U$ ]3 @4 R
Before looking at them in detail, it's worth pointing out that the real estate market is important not just to homeowners who like to play the trivia game called What's My House Worth? The housing sector has a significant impact on the economy, both through construction and the sale of related goods and services. Also, many people have been borrowing against the increased value of their homes to finance renovations and other expenditures. If housing prices contract, that could dampen
鲜花(1394) 鸡蛋(16)
发表于 2006-9-1 23:22 | 显示全部楼层
那位老大能给翻译一下?
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-9-2 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 老杨 于 2006-9-1 23:22 发表
$ l1 `# y$ D$ o  q那位老大能给翻译一下?
4 k& [5 g5 A; j* C( B

J: q+ f4 Q3 s$ ~) o3 C1 m2 C+ UBefore looking at them in detail, it's worth pointing out that the real estate market is important not just to homeowners who like to play the trivia game called What's My House Worth? The housing sector has a significant impact on the economy, both through construction and the sale of related goods and services. Also, many people have been borrowing against the increased value of their homes to finance renovations and other expenditures. If housing prices contract, that could dampen
/ J5 ]1 A' t0 J- C4 E4 [' f. _, G" @" C: B! c$ ?! T) |
5 U* S; z8 }+ Y( U* s. _# F
前面都说美国的硬着陆,只看这段就行了。反正是说canada的经济和美国不一样,美国以前太火了,canada还不算太火。我对上面一段话的翻译:0 J: i( b2 e! L" g) n  i/ k( @
5 u: \' g/ Y- [2 S
在详细分析canada的房地产不同的原因之前,大家应该知道,房地产的重要性,不但满足着一些做白日梦的(不断算自己房子价值多少)房主,而且还对我们的经济有很大的影响,通过建筑业或相关的销售和服务两方面。另外,很多人从升值的房产中借钱去消费或装修。如果房子跌了会是个很沮丧的事。# l$ o1 y* l% W" Q/ ?( J

- o8 @2 [$ h) }$ u0 O( |2 u译者评注:以上的论点不充分,没有说服力。像个业余水平人所作,虽然我一直站在唱跌派反面,但不代表我支持以上观点。
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-9-7 12:39 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
这种东西能看准的人不多。记得当年加币狂跌的时候,各位大报的评论员们一致的悲观,甚至建议政府还是趁着加币还值俩钱的时候废除加币引入美元。可是话音未落加币掉头直上,也不知那些评论员们脸红了没有。
' C' o+ B4 h7 _/ |6 S
7 I2 C& `% G$ u8 E5 f+ M所以看涨看跌都可以,只是不要说得太振振有词。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-2 17:55 , Processed in 0.213957 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.