注册
查看: 9330|回复: 5

关于读esl 或nait 拿funding的说明

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-10-19 02:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大家好,听说读esl或nait可以有funding拿,就查了一下.# A' b* t  `, t% c

, H) c# u$ E) S$ v* Z3 aSkills Investment Programs: Program Renewal for 2006-2007.
  z3 q: x: C7 i: s6 U' Q这是在政府的网站上找到的,是pdf文件SIP-2005-010.pdf 不知如何发附件,就将原文帖了上来.
1 u2 V) T/ R+ D- m3 w8 z9 Q0 T5 H  j  |  U
; h9 Y6 n/ s* _/ T6 F( f  C
+ j' E# Z- i: g/ Q3 U; c. h9 dPROGRAM DIRECTIVE3 O+ G2 f5 ^4 b0 A4 A
Issue: Skills Investment Programs: Program Renewal for 2006-2007.
: F4 E$ |/ |  W% n7 DNumber: SIP-2005-010
& R5 Q$ `1 M. z' R0 yDate Issued: October 17, 2005: Q& @3 A! E8 T0 z* H* B
Effective Date: August 1, 20061 `7 L& U4 W3 v- W! o
Issuer: Director, Employment and Training Services Branch,# A" S3 v9 J: K' |& ?- ?
People and Skills Investments Division; L/ O# E" E4 A* l0 N! Y
Background:
& [/ x0 m7 r6 `( Y2 s0 EHuman Resources and Employment (HRE) is committed to the provision of high quality cost effective training programs for adult learners. HRE will pay tuition and mandatory fees on behalf of learners who meet the eligibility criteria for grant assistance through the Skills Investment programs. This Program Directive describes a new approach to the management of tuition and fees. HRE will no longer set maximum allowable fee increases for HRE approved programs. Within a range of controls HRE will consider for approval the programs established by training providers, which includes tuition fees.# ~3 [5 O* B/ C% h
Policy:
& F) _; i. {4 n. _; I/ g$ F2 g3 V􀂾 HRE approves tuition based approved programs of study which include:+ P( ~, G0 D0 K: X
• Work Foundations:
  n  b8 G8 [) q# _, k- Basic Literacy and Numeracy (Grades 1-6)% @6 b2 {4 y% ]
- Adult Basic Education (Grades 7-9)
0 p4 n) ?" F8 |- Academic Upgrading (Grades 10-12)
2 Z; B8 r- X9 t3 `# X: P1 L- University Entrance Preparation (one yr. max.)
+ X2 B9 @2 p5 S2 M7 a4 C- Technical Entrance Preparation (one yr max.)
, ]+ B! g( i6 u" B: _9 j- Life Skills and Personal Management- O- a+ W- \, B& ?1 t& |# ~
- English As a Second Language
4 p$ u" U) O" F% A6 F2 U( I5 t& \0 V& q• Training for Work:
; J. N; A( n8 o* Y1 ?! f) @$ F  i- Integrated Training0 R/ B! |& M* R" [
- Transitional Vocational Programs
6 m* I3 M. A& i• Other programs as may be approved by the Minister  l$ [7 N, h5 f" s. y7 i" q' d$ Y+ w
􀂾 Student Association fees may be paid as approved through the program approval process. A detailed breakdown of all charges must be maintained by the Training Provider and available to the HRE audit and monitoring program.* n" }% @& }* ?; b1 k6 n8 C8 z( g" k
􀂾 Book and supplies fees may be paid as approved through the program approval process. A detailed breakdown of all charges must be maintained by the Training Provider and available to the HRE audit and monitoring program.& J% m$ t- @; n5 b3 n3 ^9 c
􀂾 Tuition and mandatory fees for Occupational Training Programs approved by Advanced Education and funded by HRE are not included in this policy directive and are addressed in SIP 2005-03, Tuition and Mandatory Fees for Occupational Training Programs.6 c& R! a$ E; M) w" }
􀂾 Alberta Education covers the cost of tuition for both full-time and part-time learners under the age of 20 years who are attending Adult Basic Education and Academic Upgrading in the K-12 school system. Nominal mandatory fees may be charged to learners under the age of 20 years. A detailed breakdown of all charges is required prior to program approval.- Y) ]0 }6 Q3 h% I
Procedures:
  _3 D" V& F! Y5 b  @! K  S􀂾 Program approvals and renewals assess the impact of tuition fee increases on client access and the cost-effectiveness of training programs. The program approval and renewal reflects the HRE decision to purchase a training program.
) X% o8 M; e9 ^- X$ W! u􀂾 In order to more closely align HRE processes with training provider planning cycles, the invitation to renew program approval will be distributed to Training Providers in October 2005. HRE will complete the program renewal by January 2006.8 z9 \% V  T; u4 y+ {1 C. n4 u
􀂾 The tuition and mandatory fee levels established by the Training Provider and payable by HRE are in effect for academic terms commencing on or after August 1, 2006 and prior to July 31, 2007. Training programs starting prior to August 1, 2006 will continue to be processed according to the policy outlined in Program Directive SI-2004-001.) U* J; p. D1 s, I- k- n1 b
􀂾 Fee rates are an integral component of the approved program. HRE will not consider paying additional fee increases for the approved training program until it is renewed for the 2007-08 academic year. Training Providers may charge less than the approved tuition and mandatory fees at any time in the academic year.
+ G' K/ P" z) D" E􀂾 HRE manages a provincial tuition allocation. When reviewing programs for the 2006-07 academic year, HRE will consider in combination:+ D/ f1 o4 e# H3 B
− The alignment of the training program to HRE business priorities.
! Q& z6 w! v+ B" w/ r− The performance outcomes of the Training Provider.5 u" O! o  c2 n; l7 {0 N% j
− The availability of other training options in the community.
4 K% Z, s7 b6 D+ U7 M, r− A comparison of the tuition fees to previous years and to tuition fees charged for comparable programs.
* ]9 c) o8 W: x, }5 K1 ]8 m− The potential impact of fee increases upon HRE’s planned client access to training.
8 J$ {9 H% h$ |& M- c􀂾 For Training Providers with an Accountability Framework Agreement (AFA) with HRE, the tuition allocation reflects the amount of training HRE is prepared to purchase. Tuition allocations may be adjusted upward or downward depending on the extent to which a Training Provider’s mix of programs provides a cost-effective response to HRE’s Skills Investments priorities.
. q& R2 m3 c- @$ ?( d$ T) u2 of 3, M2 U+ `& }/ d  V
􀂾 HRE will evaluate this policy annually, review actual tuition increases incurred and assess the effectiveness of the Self-Managed tuition model for managing tuition expenditures.! t! F* C4 r- r% g  t
Legislative Authority:
4 l2 {" a% J$ i$ |: Y% W. B3 a􀂾 Income and Employment Supports Act
3 W3 I8 O0 z: a7 }( b0 b􀂾 Training Provider Regulation% K& P7 g2 C: D1 t
􀂾 Grants, Donations and Loans Regulation
" T+ x9 {' k  O+ s4 X􀂾 Labour Market Development Agreement
- I0 p2 @# e- S  Y; X% _Distribution:. c2 ~0 ~; s8 y; b1 n  |$ K, p: ?8 b
􀂾 HRE People and Skills Investments Division
9 y0 q- V# C) u) x1 ~# w􀂾 HRE Delivery Services Division+ h2 w9 Y6 Y( ~3 a: k" D
􀂾 HRE Business and Program Managers; I: t! ^3 M0 X: Q2 n$ e
􀂾 Advanced Education, Adult Learning Division
4 y  b. |" N% G􀂾 Tuition-based Public and Private Training Providers
8 i5 p; r- Q$ ]: W1 P9 N1 N. t6 m􀂾 Centrally Delivered Services
% W; C, M, J" f1 bInstructions:
" ~0 X3 z5 F$ G2 o6 Z􀂾 Please ensure all front-line delivery staff and appropriate training providers are made aware of this policy change. This directive replaces SIP 2005-03 for training programs commencing on or after August 1, 2006.
! N" i& R& X0 b2 K􀂾 For more information on the Income and Employment Supports Act, and Training Provider Regulation, including HRE’s program directives and the Skills Investment Accountability and Financial Management policies, access AHRE’s website at http://www3.gov.ab.ca/hre/awonline/reg/Display.asp) [% L# w) d/ w+ A- D( s, s& j
Contacts:$ \% U6 O- Q; V
Employment and Training Services Branch; K% d4 v& a! ~! J) L* A
People and Skills Investments Division
; o$ F9 a! y- h1 L; DPhone: (780) 422-67560 K  S# a$ T& h" Q0 M) c1 U* L! L# `
3 of 3
% \) {: i- J) V3 d; W* Q" ^& O. O  Y7 f& u2 P
[ 本帖最后由 bigarrow 于 2006-10-19 02:19 编辑 ]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-19 02:32 | 显示全部楼层
www.hre.gov.ab.ca     Alberta Human Resources & Employment: v8 H# D  S% u9 D  P
. A, Z6 p5 u) P; f8 Y
还找到了几个college的网站提供SIP的funding.. x7 Y) W. h+ U' L( n
; ~1 B2 @7 Y: v8 W. X
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (sait)
4 q, R( ~: E: p2 s5 `http://www.sait.ab.ca/pages/stud ... ltfunding/sip.shtml
" z+ R4 r0 l, G% u, p$ A4 F+ r* n1 z2 E
Grande Prairie Regional College(gprc)3 }* a2 |. t( J, k) ?4 r
http://www.gprc.ab.ca/department ... lls_investment.html
; ]# b2 z2 d, X* d+ {# }& {! R8 q3 h/ Y* s- s9 V
Mount Royal College& \! D7 K" Y2 |8 x) {
http://www.mtroyal.ab.ca/finances/skillsinvestmentprogram.shtml
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-10-19 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
不错,谢谢.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-10-19 20:10 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-2-28 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
小弟,初来驾到。正好赶上学期中,买书之急苦不言堪,在此急需“ESL Advanced 1 课本共4册”,二手书。哪位前辈、晚辈、大虾如能伸出援助之手,无胜感激。详情至电:780-633-8718 或QQ:345909720 或MSN:hlss412@hotmail.com. ^_^ 给大家拜个晚年。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-3-2 09:48 | 显示全部楼层
请问有谁有经验, 读了短期的找工班(也有政府FUNDING)仍然找不到工作,后来继续读ESL也申请到FUNDING的. 申请时应注意什么.谢谢!
/ H- e7 p. E; ~7 |6 A; c0 r
/ L% T/ U( {5 j% r) w因为试过很多次, 还是无法找到专业工作(EVEN ENTRY LEVEL).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 08:13 , Processed in 0.112781 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.