Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2017-4-6 20:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/ ... al-attack.html?_r=0  w; a! @8 f/ j
4 S  f* Q6 B% e# W& B
My fellow Americans,1 L4 ?# R6 f, A# }: W7 S# H9 A$ \
On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent.
# ]3 q0 g1 ^8 ]0 G- \  ^6 Y7 o6 sAssad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.
4 c# \  w8 s+ A& C' g- W  R) jNo child of god should ever suffer such horror.* I. k$ j) _6 T- {- `8 X5 t
Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.
" d. D7 {& e7 j' s. m+ _( fIt is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.
% |4 O& }6 j$ K1 s3 U8 w/ m8 O( GThere can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.
0 Z7 V! T5 G. V! [0 mYears of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.
: T+ i  _# i% l7 d- D% qAs a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies.
4 A. g+ x9 p4 ?1 ^& gTonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.( R8 ^( N6 J; }8 u8 c1 f  W' N
We ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.
! f* K# U' Y8 g, m* k% a5 Z9 O) u* UWe pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.
. J' L. ^. P* ]% ^8 B3 EAnd we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.
7 |# E# e9 w1 X+ f( ^# T7 h/ oGoodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.7 s9 l: K7 n; k1 k+ Z
Read: Full transcript of Trump's speech on US Syria strike
* p/ V2 t! M" p6 i9 ^, G
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-18 02:14 , Processed in 0.173512 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.