找回密码
 注册
查看: 562|回复: 0

Piano Lesson on Whyte Ave - Register NOW for fall 2017

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-8-5 09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.9 ^( |7 n" B4 W

; n- f. n: V+ i" c6 g0 _4 ?Please search my website:, |3 ?3 v5 W; R: S  R
kim chang's piano studio - integrated
) y) M7 n4 h6 W: g7 V+ g& o; W
9 W" Z* u/ }) Z" ]+ u) n! K3 V16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
. P9 }4 w) X  f  C8 K) t6 g9 o7 Y! c. _* r' L
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL! T5 N3 y, U' h# R3 F5 t

# y, p3 ?  y% f9 ] Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment and on a Steinway and Son GRAND piano7 c/ ~/ i: ^* t
9 t4 _+ I0 X3 H3 j9 _+ @, |( A
 Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
4 F% t1 Q$ Y" i1 K
" O. A9 S0 g  q' ?8 h3 V Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice( a5 d8 A& w8 N8 M
8 }, x# Y* p6 m9 k" f! [$ j* N
 Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach
5 ]5 [. u3 y# {: T4 d: q7 k# T# g0 g2 i: n' A! V( B1 }  T( ?
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs
% B$ {% t! b' r# k: @6 Y, C& C8 `2 _$ w! K0 u/ `
 Children of all ages and adults are welcome!# c" B- E$ a# ^( J

7 `* T2 m$ [* l- A' C4 iTeacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!
) {8 s; }* g! s0 R: j5 G1 G3 R+ n
Please contact: KIM 780 655 6618
7 A, O' p+ Q/ p* I, JEmail: pianomaestress@gmail.com5 M8 b* I5 \+ G! W) S1 D

+ C- k* j4 ~5 K8 o4 a
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 02:29 , Processed in 0.096895 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.