[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2018-8-14 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
一女士手上的戒指没有摘下来,在西贸做滑梯的时候把手指头给弄断了。
& q  c4 }! A- c+ X# @. M; c& w' G3 [) v
west-edmonton-mall-s-water-park.jpg
$ H! c* X, A/ u: r1 F4 r, u0 r' w# z; G; {* @0 k9 L
Saskatoon woman had to have her finger amputated after she was injured at the West Edmonton Mall water park during the August long weekend.
/ U+ z* u+ b& v0 h, p  P5 {2 e* |2 P) Y5 S$ d8 P
Claire Clark, 59, was at the water park for her granddaughter's birthday on Aug. 5 when she decided to go down the Corkscrew — two enclosed slides that twist and turn before dropping into a splash pool.
- p! K1 v  V8 b  F% M/ N; d# W8 g: o
4 Q2 W% B/ z, f8 G9 m) `9 ]Clark suffered a degloving injury, in which the skin is completely torn off of the underlying muscle, connective tissue and bone. (Claire Clark)
5 e/ J7 m1 h* T+ v 9 I! N/ u% E- M& I4 b4 ?
When she grabbed the top of the slide to push herself in, her ring caught on what she thinks was a piece of thin foam. She immediately knew she was injured and tried to hold her hand to keep it out of the water as she slid down the slide.6 r% |3 u  J0 D6 E# B5 C

" w0 H% }/ g* T4 G, v& b! |/ \8 yShe realized the extent of the damage when she came out the other end.
* @) d, ]% [: C4 Y+ H1 u1 ~5 G, K, G. c0 D( }# a7 g9 F2 S" z4 u
"The first joint by the nail, that was kind of ripped off and then there was bone for the rest of it. You could tell where the ring had caught," she said.
7 w. u( Z5 o0 M% {+ w0 G3 U& Q
; @+ X0 ~, \& u6 j$ {9 [* m  oLifeguards shut down the slide immediately, she said, and one lifeguard had to go back into the pool to retrieve the missing piece of her finger and her ring.
- M8 p/ M5 q$ U% y4 {; O$ c- J$ u) G, s. p6 {- K
She went to the hospital and a doctor told her the ring finger on her right hand had been degloved, a type of injury in which the skin is completely torn off of the underlying muscle, connective tissue and bone. Clark's injury was serious enough that she had to have her finger amputated.9 @6 B3 [) R1 h6 K. c& P* A
8 B! Y. O: m# V3 ], i
"I saw a plastic surgeon and he had to cut the bone off. So I've got maybe a quarter-inch left of my finger," she said./ P1 ^& c7 |. p/ i
6 q- O& o6 b( l/ L- B
Clark has been taking antibiotics and painkillers and expects to get the stitches removed next week.+ S9 d: m5 K) `. T( l+ Q7 e

3 a. j/ T' Z  t+ NClark and her husband, Dave, emailed West Edmonton Mall about the incident. They said they received a phone call from someone at the mall on Monday apologizing and asking how Clark is doing.5 t" v* ~* ?, O
; g' ?8 F! e% b  R
I would just like West Edmonton Mall to just make sure people don't wear  jewelry.- @$ h6 E, Q. m0 t$ S# v
8 E# t' s) F" E* g. L/ X
There were signs around the water park saying jewelry should not be worn, Clark said, but she wasn't wearing her glasses so she couldn't read them.+ W8 a1 F8 E! m  I+ \
" S4 S# v- n8 L2 o, F: W
Clark has been taking antibiotics and painkillers and expects to get the stitches removed next week. (Claire Clark)
2 R" [% J4 J/ WShe said she saw other people at the water park that day wearing jewelry.  I; o8 t) r  F* K0 Q% a

1 |" {0 H: ^3 g, \"I would just like West Edmonton Mall to just make sure people don't wear jewelry," Clark said.
8 }; B4 L, B! F- ?
6 c2 w5 V- O. y"And I think the kids at the top of the slide, the people who watch people going down, I think they should tell people. My ring was a good-sized ring and they could easily see it."
8 x4 D+ l; {3 [, x
7 ~- T/ j3 o9 M" z( X9 {! n3 ^) `She said she believes water parks are safe, for the most part. But she never thought wearing jewelry at a water park could lead to such a serious injury.
  }; {& W/ o# B
/ `( }# }) L5 E4 y"I'll never go again," she said.$ s# d9 N* |" S

1 m) ], \1 L0 B% b: e8 G"I'm a bit too scared now."
鲜花(726) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2018-8-14 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
看标题还以为你说这个呢/ L+ A' t$ f. O8 @7 ~5 |

2 }& R; L) |1 E$ M+ m
/ ?7 p/ ?5 N7 s6 V+ P) w“听同事讲的。他一哥们,一米八几的个,大块头。去澡堂洗澡碰到一个子比他还高,块头比他还大的,脖子上挂个金链子,小手指拿粗,一身的纹身。就没敢和他下一个池子。高潮来了,纹身男往池子里一蹲,那金链子飘起来了,没错!飘起来了…”
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-8-14 11:20 | 显示全部楼层
高潮来了?澡堂子还涨潮吗?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2018-8-14 16:42 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
wantU 发表于 2018-8-14 10:30
; A9 H( a4 g6 K5 E看标题还以为你说这个呢
, {* N8 P+ z# d7 b
我过了一分钟反应过来是不是反应速度很快?
( K% b# {0 o2 U; P/ X* z; k+ M+ T# S& {! K
因为搂住的帖子写的是意外事故,所以我看你的帖子的时候始终在想这个大个子出了什么意外事故?难道项链卡在什么地方把他勒死了。
鲜花(137) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2018-8-16 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
金项链可能是空心的,什么项链都是卡不死人的,因为拉断项链需要的力比拉断戒指的力要小N个数量级
鲜花(726) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2018-8-16 14:43 | 显示全部楼层
快乐的罗嗦 发表于 2018-8-14 16:42
$ Z8 `  O7 C; n我过了一分钟反应过来是不是反应速度很快?( ^0 |0 s* D$ G" d
) U: p1 X, x& D% m( x7 S* _5 S
因为搂住的帖子写的是意外事故,所以我看你的帖子的时候始 ...

0 W9 n# Z5 ]/ B5 x' Q7 [; t7 r
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 17:52 , Processed in 0.095355 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, APC On.