找回密码
 注册
查看: 1072|回复: 0

Register NOW Piano Lesson

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
% }" i9 w! C) u9 Y4 L# e  o1 I& e" {
; O3 q% I6 \1 |7 J& l, q  F3 }9 UPlease go to my website:
4 @% ~' j( J5 S5 c" m& B3 d2 zhttp://www.kimchangpianostudio.com
; h9 C" m( C0 Y) ~* j
: U% v% `5 m6 O5 d9 e* n/ O16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
6 o" w/ j4 y' R7 ?3 U1 e8 L Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
4 Q4 o" f! Q$ c* W( t Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment # {6 d: ~% ]& {6 I5 i
 Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience6 z2 Y( S: S* [( o9 R
 Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice  G! w6 X* A/ u4 n: ~: x
 Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach
; l6 o& J$ H1 W7 x6 P Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs + E3 G) ]& h" |1 L
 Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship 0 A, l) n& n7 l0 `( h. r
 Children of all ages and adults are welcome! ) }# f/ A" k4 ~/ |; C( W

. t6 C$ K! T- I1 [Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!7 i: R# T0 W% u; D. A0 B) k
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-23 17:15 , Processed in 0.141458 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.