查看: 1041|回复: 3

[招聘信息] CAC 招聘前台全职

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-8-15 12:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 新手HR 于 2019-8-15 11:56 编辑 9 E- f& D+ x) F& q( J
% g7 S- @$ d) r4 Q/ O' x; b6 N$ _
CAC Enterprises is a metal recycling facility that is currently seeking a self-motivated individual to fill our open Front Office Receptionist within our growing team./ q2 G% t' `* p& ]8 {/ A
, j( Y: \+ [) e9 ?2 @# \8 }2 |+ D4 H
You enjoy a fast-paced environment, confident about your superior organizational and time management skills; you are proud of your proficient in the compute, data entry, answering phones and walk in assistance, you are talent with strong written and oral communication both in English and Mandarin.
+ D+ v' ~+ J8 Z& d0 s
: \0 j& R! V# IYou may not have excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills, but you are warm and genuine, always present a positive attitude while conversing with customers, vendors and visitors.
# z1 b$ C7 l& v* x5 U! F& D
" |5 ]. j/ ^  ^" i! TYou pride yourself in doing a good job and like to learn new things to keep the work interesting. You are confident in your abilities and will take instruction on how to process the materials to meet our customer's expectations. You appreciate that this is Monday to Friday full-time work, with a company that recognizes and rewards productivity. If I am describing you and have the skills to prove your capabilities, we would like to hear from you.& k& m4 q. g9 o  k1 A
Please send your resume to hrcac@cacindustrials.com for consideration. 0 @3 N) y, H* Y
; I3 F: z! c1 r& T' Q
Job Type: Full- time/ O; A$ ]' j) J2 G! B; e* N* E# K7 C

& F! u) X/ j9 R" jSalary: $18.00 /hour; c( A8 R" @9 V* f& @- y% g* @, X" |
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-8-15 13:40 | 显示全部楼层
工作并不是很难,而且有一定程度的重复性,但是需要做事的人比较细致和有条理,
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-8-20 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
我们正在电话面试的程序中,谢谢大家积极参与。
0 E, E8 s; |+ a; q" Y# ~
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-9-4 08:27 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
我们在上周五已经招到人啦,谢谢大家的参与和支持。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 00:22 , Processed in 0.083370 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.