老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 billzhao 于 2019-9-10 15:32 编辑 4 J1 {% X" V0 D/ Z" D; i1 y- f
) Y- Z7 ^8 c1 h. F6 g- [& _$ q
目的是促进卖淫合法化
/ }: l4 k6 G( F, \0 {# z) z7 k7 X4 F) w1 Z  f1 S0 Z4 f
好像国内有一个人也身体力行之
0 T) f6 z3 a  `5 Z4 b) y+ f5 c6 Q6 D" q$ J# ]' E
他丈夫全部知情,说:我不那么在意她卖淫1 t  {  w, O5 N9 g8 W0 k) [

, E# z) P( [3 s: d5 X- O% y: j9 [http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=206&v=HNkeqmAotbk8 h! n. `& R# W) ?( Q: i2 W
" Y/ s3 I! x$ @0 q; ~+ K7 b9 E
11_a1d82b02a3667774ddbf3dd9e573ca4c.jpg
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-9-10 15:34 | 显示全部楼层

9 m' j% t1 B& [ 111318CS113-crop.jpg
6 E: Q' O" `+ W- p6 C- ?3 B& A& a# \( y. `  q- B
) d  z6 [. a3 ?' \  S! C5 n7 t
“I like sex,” Sears said. “Sex is fun and I can get paid for it.”4 c3 `3 {: F# B. r' F, ~$ O* _

2 h/ W% c# k1 w* `  h7 i
! z; w) O( i6 _* IShe began working as a prostitute three years ago, at the age of 27. Sears travels to Nevada, where prostitution is legal, and works in a brothel.9 A7 z5 j5 V, a$ ?- f

: q6 c2 i/ Q* n3 [5 L, I“You can make a job out of this? That’s fantastic,” Sears said. “Why would I not do this?”
9 P9 j6 j% u) _6 s9 T( u# k) S3 q
By speaking about her experience, Sears hopes to educate people on a taboo topic.
- w0 L6 Y* I* w7 ], m
! d& b+ L0 I- I6 |+ M3 s0 n“I think a lot of people are upset about prostitution without understanding what it is they are being upset about,” she said. “Which is really frustrating because it’s hard to talk somebody out of something when they are just entrenched in, ‘No, this is what’s right.’”
* J" }& y. y/ _
0 u* f& ~) |4 Y, R+ ]7 rSears knows some people may see it as a morality issue, but she sees it as a right.$ g3 g( w. p3 t. w5 ?: `* O$ W

9 Y0 f$ e1 u5 i“You can say, 'No sex without a condom.' You can say, 'No sex until we’re married.' But you can’t say, 'No sex until you pay me'? And that feels like it really undermines what consent means,” Sears said.: w5 z4 [# m7 T8 n

4 G/ _8 K, s) P& R$ w) P, Q' lWhile Sears said she’s shy, she feels empowered being a sex worker.3 l4 L6 f3 F" g; Y0 \, k) T
$ j1 @0 b2 g$ o: P- S! R, f8 N
“I think the more we talk about it, the better our chances are of getting decriminalization that we’re pursuing,” Sears said. “We’re not going to have legislation change if we’re passive about it.”
2 X6 a$ x) u; g6 O/ j/ G% p7 Q# j( x. e9 H
Sears and her husband John Sears met at Drake Law School while Sears was already working as a prostitute. But John isn’t bothered by her part-time job.) z& d" Y' A% N9 h  U8 J  w
' W6 ]$ q$ m/ L" [% b- ]) J
“I don’t really care that much,” John Sears said./ H- ^& z+ }. N+ e- T

' K) _! v7 l) ?# }) I3 v" RKatherine Sears travels to Nevada, where she works in the brothel for three weeks before coming home to Iowa for a week.7 t6 g" B: x0 H
# F. u* ^8 Y+ u9 H- H
“Prostitution is consensual sex,” Katherine Sears said.
+ C; t/ O8 a# S! {% F% `* a7 {" S) V; f# V4 t% _
When asked about the money, she had to guess.
3 s4 }5 ^% I+ b3 ~1 ~2 i; t  z8 R6 t" b! ~' a& M8 R: U7 c: R) w' ?
“I’d have to get my taxes out and look at it,” Katherine Sears said. “The best I did, I made $55,000 in three weeks.”
. n; Q0 [& E9 c5 p' i8 D+ g$ G7 j
While working in the brothel, she starts her day with three hours of prep in the morning, between showering, black soap, exfoliating, washing and drying everything. A busy day for Sears means 10 to 15 clients.7 Z+ b/ S: x8 K

' W( |, ~. t: S, @  oSears said she never fears for her safety and as far as sexual health goes, she is required to have health check-ups.
: L; n! W# j/ W* x* q" c* @0 c9 Q$ R* c. U9 Q: u- E; @. Z
“You’re really less likely to get an STD from a prostitute than you are from the general public,” Sears said.' M& f; I1 U3 E* X' ?8 d( P9 r
1 U5 T: [: m! V1 \
In the past year, she has taken time off to focus on her law practice and her 4-month-old son. But it hasn’t stopped her from trying to break down misconceptions around prostitution., J4 G& x1 H+ M9 l

. D- ^  d8 ?- ]“Prostitutes are people,” Katherine Sears said. “Prostitutes I’ve known are some of the best people I’ve known.”" G' |7 C# n% n' D9 V, l7 v
7 v- L0 M6 _; _
While she understands some people don’t agree with her lifestyle, she wants to end what she calls “judgmental stigma.”
: G8 ]7 I5 ~- w: b' R
# f) I, g: m& ]( e! F( W“We degrade women who are open about sexuality,” she said. “You’re supposed to be this way and if you’re not this way, you’re bad. So, I think it’s a lot of indoctrination.”
/ x& V' f5 _! v+ Z# }4 S
( e# Z9 g. \$ `8 K1 z/ AKatherine Sears is so passionate about the decriminalization of prostitution, she is willing to take prostitution cases on pro bono.
+ L- G. B/ \5 t: N" f7 N
# z% H8 B: @  x* R3 Y“Their bodies belong to them and we have absolutely no reason to be telling them that you cannot condition your consent this way,” she said.; ]+ {; R9 p1 k, r. v( ?
; I  P6 z  l4 B9 \6 ~  v" K8 Z1 `! O2 r
Sears believes that decriminalizing prostitution will help reduce sex trafficking.- ^" ~& t) u/ ^  b9 T5 g

+ t! ~4 x! R; k“If a prostitute sees somebody who is being trafficked, she is less likely to go to the police and report this because she is incriminating herself, too,” she said. “If she is not doing anything illegal and she’s just doing her job and her friend over here is having an issue, she is now in a position where she can get her help out of that situation.”
5 p5 R. o& E% G3 y6 ^- X: k0 ?1 b, g( e% S; `" s, p  \
A Des Moines defense attorney explains her part-time prostitution job
鲜花(22) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2019-9-10 18:36 | 显示全部楼层
主要是不交税。交税连大麻都没事何况小姐姐
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-9-10 18:57 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
不仅漂亮,气质也非常好
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 12:43 , Processed in 0.340090 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.