美国驾照过期了,在加拿大是否需要重新考驾照

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-9-13 08:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
以前在美国的驾照过期几年了,现在来加拿大是否需要重新考?
鲜花(11) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-9-16 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
If your license has expired within the past six months, you will be able to renew your license in the same way as you would renew a license which has not expired yet. Just bring your license and be prepared to pay the $84.45 fee for five years. We do have to shred the license on the spot and you will leave with a paper interim license which cannot be used as photo ID.
3 C( i: K! [" K. A1 W8 w" y: Q1 q( w: i) w, c. N- _' C
If your license expired more than six months ago, you will need to provide your expired license (or other government issued photo ID if your license is expired) plus proof of residency and legal entitlement to be and remain in Canada. Unfortunately, we do have to see this every time even if you have lived in Alberta your whole life. It’s government policy based on legislation.4 r" w% }$ K  d' Y

( g8 q( K6 p; |After a license has been expired for three years or more, you will have to re-test. The first step will be a Knowledge Test. Once you pass the knowledge test you can immediately go for the Basic Road Test. If you pass, you will be granted a driver’s license. If you you had a full Class 5 GDL license before the expiry, you will be eligible for that class again.
% e, ?  S- J* [6 D5 }$ n: ~7 T
, b4 I8 X! Q; E0 o+ N* }5 [The long and the short is that it’s a good idea to check your licence every year before your birthday to make sure that this isn’t your year to renew. You can also sign up for an e-reminder to receive a text or email before your license or plates expire.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 01:52 , Processed in 0.154959 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.