查看: 2557|回复: 0

How to think in English?

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2022-4-28 22:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 billzhao 于 2022-4-29 10:33 编辑
! w- s" r' T) [5 U; u
) |+ s8 A" a7 Y& j+ W% uHere is a good video showing you how to think in English. # t- j# g2 @& `# ]
! s. J+ z2 s. E: l4 O$ m7 [$ G
https://youtu.be/SJOnhWiJArM
, R- k3 j5 ?- Y7 v
/ p  [) l# s6 {
6 q' B2 w! S/ Q$ [1 n" I
& L4 q! j7 o2 k3 W' G
: N+ U3 |3 R4 v/ p. F7 c1. Name things around you in English. For example,when you see a tree, you say this is a tree. When you see a duck, you say to yourself, this is a duck.' N. u/ D- J& k- a
& E1 z3 ]: ~' y% z$ D- c
2. Say something about yourself, such as I am handsome, I am pretty, I am knowledgeble, etc.
9 F; q1 \0 ]9 |0 f+ w0 M. Z/ Q2 r8 y) b0 d0 l
3. Talk about the things you see around you, for example, The screen is big. The window is not small. The table is well made, etc.
" K% \* f" a' c  @" j, T$ {# e" l2 {( ^# r  ~
4. Ask yourself simple questions and answer them. How are you today? I am very good. Did you have a good sleep last night? No, I didn't. Why not? I stayed up late. When did you go to sleep? I went to sleep at about 6. What did you do? I read a novel. What novel did you read? I read bla bla bla...
& d5 N* Z; q' j4 `# _- f. y! H" _; q1 x
5. Pretend that you have a listener who want to know how TV works, or how to make a toy. Or you pretend that you are talking to a group of people about politics, or about a holiday trip.
( a# N. c2 ~: t" c& J* I: Z) f$ s; y
$ B  v0 u3 d1 e" e; E" K& J6. Suppose that you are going to buy a house. There are two houses that you love almost the same. You may talk about the pros and cons of buying A or B.
* a- X; b6 P9 F
4 T8 @+ s4 s! x4 ?: ~# k
! Q/ N: Z1 c: h$ `' D% F' w0 X
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-19 14:53 , Processed in 0.097532 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.