注册
查看: 962|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Assistant Motel Manager/Front Desk Agent

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-7-19 00:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description- G5 ~, _4 ?% d$ I* i5 b5 C

6 ?6 e" U) Q- v, oRundle Inn and Suites is looking for an Assistant Motel Manager/Front Dest Agent to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is looking to make a career change. The Motel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the property, including guest service, reservations, reservations, billing, and other financial and operational responsibilities.% k4 V% \, s* B; P

2 I7 y$ _1 y' U' vRequirements:
- z, c; ~& m# b$ v, V% j( _) @% [- V: `) w8 @
Manage Front Office operations, and oversee operations of the Motel1 c: M9 s  h4 F) p. @1 J7 u) d
High degree of attention to detail and professionalism9 L+ r3 W- ?  q6 K/ \# b! o: @3 Y2 k
Demonstrated commitment to finding new and better ways of working by applying learning, feedback and experience
- E) z% a+ x- _7 h2 e- x: nResults oriented with the ability to be flexible
4 Z! L+ E% G$ Z- A' TEnergetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated and prepared to exceed our guest and employee expectations
9 u+ N' t8 \7 N) A; l  K$ T, _Knowledge of Microsoft excel/ word8 Q6 f! }% @: c  M) ]5 u
Conduct DAILY room inspections for cleanliness and maintenance: w# g; J2 z! p6 M( `5 ?1 d+ g
English communication skills
3 ^7 k8 o' ^% \, T  R4 YGeneral know how of plumbing, electric, heating.9 e# T: w5 B' C$ _
Acts as a representative for the Hotel with our key business partners, developing new partnerships and maintaining relationships for best business outcomes and community relations+ O, J( U. I2 R. q$ \
Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines
' a3 u9 m+ _. K/ qCriminal background checks and reference list are required.- T' [2 _  Q9 S5 ?% |

+ }* f; ~2 Q8 ^' ~- y; }* o) J  `Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- H# E# C/ D7 `- Q2 \) X6 s9 {& o/ m* h
Salary: $3,000.00-$4,000.00 per month
' W: V+ Y! C1 M/ f' u5 {9 d6 J, J  }  G
Phone: 780-444-7946
: }! w4 X7 o* w. Q+ WEmail: rundleinnsuites@gmail.com
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-19 10:30 , Processed in 0.172049 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.