注册
查看: 1042|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Assistant Motel Manager/Front Desk Agent

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-7-19 00:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description# h  n" e' P% q, e+ r; ^

* H- g1 W: h0 L7 f* f* GRundle Inn and Suites is looking for an Assistant Motel Manager/Front Dest Agent to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is looking to make a career change. The Motel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the property, including guest service, reservations, reservations, billing, and other financial and operational responsibilities.4 _) _$ c; T; c# X' ]

, }8 N4 o' h6 P+ o1 F0 BRequirements:
" b0 N" @7 `0 @* f" [
- N5 N. r/ ]4 H' p2 MManage Front Office operations, and oversee operations of the Motel" S* S$ e% ^' V1 F: b' H0 q0 m
High degree of attention to detail and professionalism
6 ]# W: X6 x7 Z& p3 c' xDemonstrated commitment to finding new and better ways of working by applying learning, feedback and experience* O3 ~7 o& T- Q: V
Results oriented with the ability to be flexible4 O+ h) V/ }/ v" F
Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated and prepared to exceed our guest and employee expectations
$ L% H* A, w6 Z# Q, j; m- z$ uKnowledge of Microsoft excel/ word+ i9 m+ c2 a! G
Conduct DAILY room inspections for cleanliness and maintenance
7 j- t* e1 A/ m) Q* B: UEnglish communication skills
7 C' I& u5 O. p- T( R5 HGeneral know how of plumbing, electric, heating." J; p7 Z8 K: W
Acts as a representative for the Hotel with our key business partners, developing new partnerships and maintaining relationships for best business outcomes and community relations
) B* O. J) r: `% d* ?8 w" c1 R6 qAbility to work under high pressure and meet deadlines% M8 L1 _1 F* ^; d: X
Criminal background checks and reference list are required.6 H: k4 u$ O( ~4 b6 S& X; E
- ?7 p, j& U' S9 z4 T' U, c
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. i' _+ [& C5 {5 G/ B; z" w

+ j: z. n1 p  Y8 b4 v' e/ OSalary: $3,000.00-$4,000.00 per month1 W/ h# }$ ^# d% D. L
# d: k5 C# N, i% ?$ n$ b) I
Phone: 780-444-7946: r* @( K8 L( v5 ~7 C# [7 ^
Email: rundleinnsuites@gmail.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-27 18:44 , Processed in 0.268866 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.