查看: 939|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Assistant Motel Manager/Front Desk Agent

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-7-19 00:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description
* r, W8 {' `. t, C; A. e' \
  s% B7 t; \- Y1 }Rundle Inn and Suites is looking for an Assistant Motel Manager/Front Dest Agent to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is looking to make a career change. The Motel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the property, including guest service, reservations, reservations, billing, and other financial and operational responsibilities.
" w3 q! T- f, ]' P- d' y( c! ?8 r2 i3 k. l+ Y" c
Requirements:
, y! {7 M. O: F; ^  p6 X& A2 u: ]  F, H9 a" O" ?" Z
Manage Front Office operations, and oversee operations of the Motel
7 B( B" l5 Z& h; ^+ fHigh degree of attention to detail and professionalism* \* c3 Q1 m9 i( B# E- k
Demonstrated commitment to finding new and better ways of working by applying learning, feedback and experience
' e5 q3 ]1 X, Z$ zResults oriented with the ability to be flexible
3 F+ w& N: n# D+ fEnergetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated and prepared to exceed our guest and employee expectations% k; p  Z  ~! P8 ~; {, d
Knowledge of Microsoft excel/ word
; y' W; l' u  r0 JConduct DAILY room inspections for cleanliness and maintenance
/ `3 w  V, M/ X; KEnglish communication skills
4 Z: ^4 w5 A3 e8 r. `6 a! GGeneral know how of plumbing, electric, heating.
5 D4 ?  X1 C5 U! ~$ `* OActs as a representative for the Hotel with our key business partners, developing new partnerships and maintaining relationships for best business outcomes and community relations& d4 ~$ {6 V+ I- X0 V) }& j
Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines
6 i5 r" c) f1 I' j6 `$ |/ [Criminal background checks and reference list are required.
/ g9 i7 A  M; c9 k. [; X$ z5 X2 L# o2 z* ~
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
; ]- F. W" r, b% @
) |* X" N, P2 B; A6 qSalary: $3,000.00-$4,000.00 per month
1 r' v+ k9 n( p, Q6 L( O" {$ p4 [7 W  d! M0 M* S  @: N' F; b: m
Phone: 780-444-7946
* R# q: ^# h5 I9 \0 ?- o2 jEmail: rundleinnsuites@gmail.com
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-22 08:22 , Processed in 0.333610 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.