[招聘信息] 商业耗材公司招聘销售员,有兴趣的请将简历发送至邮箱

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-11-2 13:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Title: Sales Representative Company: BIGSKU 2 C* i. P# c1 x$ Q
  n7 p8 V2 ]7 f' d
+ f4 c( P: s" z; d/ o% i. X8 ZAbout BIGSKU: & ]. w! @* L- f1 ?6 V  U
BIGSKU is Canada's trusted source of quality packaging, shipping, and warehousing supplies. Established in 1999, we have been providing top-quality products to businesses across Canada for over two decades. We take pride in contributing to our clients' success by offering excellent customer service, durable products, and innovative solutions.2 e3 f! r: b: u/ K2 S2 ~* J

0 \1 B3 ^6 y5 z" ?: j* J& HJob Description: & X4 H* f; H! d3 w) `3 O. Q
As a Sales Representative at BIGSKU, your primary responsibility will be to sell packaging materials to industries and restaurant packaging supplies to local small businesses, specifically restaurants, in the Alberta area. Your key duties will include:$ n' q2 C; ]" x2 f; @& a2 S
•Identifying the needs of restaurant clients and providing tailored solutions for products such like tissues, takeout boxes, napkins, cups, and more.
5 Y! @4 ^$ L, O* t•Building and maintaining strong client relationships and understanding their demands.
- L2 |* Z' m. G9 n•Being a reliable source of expertise and material solutions for our clients.
& A2 g; z; Z% Y2 K2 I•Achieving or surpassing sales targets and objectives.
! H5 \. M* r3 X5 _  E•Collaborating with the sales team and management to drive business growth.
% E; F. S# k+ K% j0 D/ B1 V. U! C; o) `! l+ M4 G2 z' Y
Requirements: To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
9 \' X4 h8 [, s: v, z•Legal work permit to work in Canada.
7 o* A- I: e5 S0 i( `- q•A valid driver's license and access to a car.6 U5 H0 m- q* |: X& R5 A* O
•A minimum of a bachelor's degree.& I3 v3 {( E6 A# Z6 b/ j1 a
•The ability to lift up to 50lbs, as physical demands may be required.
6 @% p6 a$ z0 N) u+ j# O" \; O2 _% w3 }( T2 _! b8 t3 H, d2 Y0 J
What We Offer:
; d& T1 B9 ?* i* T! S•Competitive base salary and commission structure.5 k2 ^6 o) s, h7 f$ P: o
•Comprehensive training and continuous professional development.
: ~+ x* V# H% g. y+ V6 n•Opportunities for career advancement.5 T6 T+ f$ `2 B" Y, k  A
•A dynamic and supportive work environment.1 W+ n( O# s8 k
•Access to top-quality products.
3 N: P6 W6 M# i/ O( g4 ?: |0 O  N& w9 C4 ^' S
To Apply: If you are a results-driven and well-qualified Sales Representative ready to join a reputable company committed to quality and customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume to Lena.mgmt@gmail.com
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 03:25 , Processed in 0.216242 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.